PM Kisan – pmkisan.gov.in
Hello friends, today we talk about the Prime Minister’s Nidhi Kisan Yojana, what is this scheme, according to this scheme, all the farmers who are there will be given financial help of share pay, that is, they will be given on share if this thing To which farmers will these shares be given, to whomever shares will be given, up to two acres in them Farmers with land will be given ₹ 6000 every year, because the farmers who have two acres of land will be given the same amount, friends, if you have less land than that in two acres of land, then you will get the benefit of this scheme if your two acres If more than two acres then you will not get six or rupees annually
If we talk about how the money will be received, the money that will be received in the account of the farmers will be given in three installments i.e., the main places will get the money in three installments, two ₹ 2000 will be given to the farmers in three installments.
How to Registration PM Kisan Yojana
If you have not registered yet and also are eligible, then it is a golden chance to get two installments in August Kist. All the New Registration for PMKSNY Scheme is done only online mode at www.pmkisan.gov.in website. Now Check out the steps:
- Open the official Website pmkisan.gov.in
- Click on New Farmer Registration Form
After click on that than enter you Aadhaar No
- Register yourself by giving your name and mobile number.
- Add the OTP and start filling the form afterward.
- Once you add all the details, you need to submit it before the last date.
- Do add correctly your Bank details. If you add this information wrong you will not be further benefited.
How to Check PM Kisan Status 2022
Yes friends, Indian Government has announced to give ₹ 2000 to every farmer according to PM Kisan Nidhi Yojana, this amount will be deposited in the account number of Siri farmers. If you are also using PM Kisan Yojana, you want to check whether you have received how many, then follow the steps given below.
- Step 1 – Go to the official website – www.pmkisan.gov.in/
- Step 2 – Look for farmers corner on the menu bar
- Step 3 – Now click on ‘beneficiary status’ to check your PM-Kisan status
- Step 4 – To check ‘beneficiary list’ – enter your State, District, Sub-District, Block and Village properly or you will not get correct data.
- Step 5 – Then click ‘Get Report’
- Step 6 – Your details will appear on the screen
Direct link to Check PM-Kisan Beneficiaries list Recently, government has launched a special campaign for the Saturation of all PM-Kisan beneficiaries with Kisan Credit Cards.
pmkisan.gov.in beneficiary list
To check beneficiary list from PM Kisan , first of all you have to go to the government site Than click on the right site
When you click on the beneficiary list, some such interface will open in front of you which is shown in the photo below.
And after this, as shown in the photo, first you have to do state VAT then district then all vision set story which is your tehsil then block willy selection, after that when you do it on gate report then you will be handed over the beneficiary list